Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Hielo Renna lobo andador Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Hielo Renna lobo andador Coldrai COLD RAI Hielo Renna lobo andador Ronin THE RONIN Hielo Renna lobo andador Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Hielo Renna lobo andador Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Hielo Renna lobo andador

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renna Akane

Renna Akane

Hielo Renna lobo andador Empty
PostSubject: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Sealed DescritionHielo Renna lobo andador 43MCSW338BK

Release Phase.The ice wolf bite

Class-Type:Ice

Resurrección:The ice wolf pack attack
Renna’s sword becomes much longer and a much larger blade, the blade a blue with a large yellow cloud symbol as the handle.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Enhancements:Rena becomes at least 3 times stronger than her normal strength and her flexibility and agility is increased. Her speed increases a little as well. Her hierro becomes a little stronger than normal and her reiatsu as well is strengthen a little more than normal
Resurrección Special Ability: She can create ice out of thin air and can create a large sized ice storm for 4 posts in this state. She also can create at least 2 large ice wolves the size of a coach bus that can be controlled for about 3 posts.
Ultimate Ability: She can control a major ice storm for 6 posts and add the strong ice to her sword making her able to cause deep wounds such as cutting a limb or even frost burns if held at least one post on someone’s skin. She also can create 2 giant ice wolves the size of a normal school bus that have an ability to freeze and can only be controlled for 2 posts until melting. Okami, her zanpakutou, can also be released as an ice wolf that's the size of a coach bus and attack as one of her ice wolves she creates.
Technique(s):
Name: Wolves ice bite
Range: 10 meters
Description: Renna can create a large ice storm being able to control amounts of ice to attack people and her bladed becomes covered in a heavy ice sheet every post, as the ice storm can last 5 posts. She also can create 20 small ice wolves the size of a normal wolf with the ability to cause frost bite to people who get attacked by them.
Cooldown: 2 posts

Name: Wolves ice fangs
Range: 20-30 meters
Description: Renna can create a major ice storm for 5 posts and can control large amounts of ice to use as weapons as her sword becomes twice as strong than normal and can be able to slash through skin causing deep puncture wounds. She can also create 1 giant ice wolf that can attack causing harsh frost bite.
Cooldown: 6 posts

Name: Wolves ice maul
Range: 30-40 meters
Description: Renna can create a major ice storm for 6 posts and control major amounts of ice to use as weapons as her sword becomes 4X as strong than normal and can be able to slash through skin causing deep puncture wounds. She can also use her sword and call upon Okami to transform into wolf and attack like her other ice wolves for 2 posts.
Cooldown: 10 posts

Last edited by Renna Akane on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 am

Lower the first Resurrección to 3 times strength
Lower the second to 8 or 10 times for approval
Back to top Go down
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 am

Denied. You only get one Resurrecion.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Renna Akane

Renna Akane

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

Alright! Updated!
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 am

Unless Raiden says otherwise within 3 days
Hielo Renna lobo andador Tq56x8g
Back to top Go down
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Renna Akane wrote:
Sealed Descrition

Enhancements:Rena becomes at least 3 times stronger than her normal strength and her flexibility and agility is increased. Her speed increases a little as well. Her hierro becomes a little stronger than normal and her reiatsu as well is strengthen a little more than normal
Resurrección Special Ability: She can create ice out of thin air and can create a large sized ice storm in this state. She also can create at least 2 large ice wolves that can be controlled for about 2 hours.
Ultimate Ability: She can control a major ice storm and add the strong ice to her sword making her able to cause deep wounds such as cutting a limb or even frost burns if held at least 10 min on someone’s skin. She also can create 2 giant ice wolves that have an ability to freeze and can only be controlled for 3 hours until melting. Okami, her zanpakutou, can also be released as an ice wolf an attack as one of her ice wolves she creates.

Approval Is on Hold till requirments are met.

Your res will be taken off hold once you change your abilitys from hours, and mins... to posts. How many posts can your wolfs be used?
How big are your wolfs?, as big as a truck, school bus, etc.
How long can your ice strom be in effect?
And! How much stronger is your heirro? Can it be cut by a blade with reitsu flowed inside of it?
Back to top Go down
Renna Akane

Renna Akane

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Sorry! Updated!
Back to top Go down
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hielo Renna lobo andador   Hielo Renna lobo andador I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hielo Renna lobo andador
Page 1 of 1