Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Accessing the Soul Society Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Accessing the Soul Society Coldrai COLD RAI Accessing the Soul Society Ronin THE RONIN Accessing the Soul Society Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Accessing the Soul Society Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Accessing the Soul Society

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Raiden Kurokichi
    Admin
    Raiden Kurokichi

Accessing the Soul Society Empty
    PostSubject: Accessing the Soul Society   Accessing the Soul Society I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:51 am

Shinigami enter and leave Soul Society by unlocking the Senkaimon using a Hell Butterfly. Pluses, on the other hand, enter Soul Society through the ritual of Soul Burial. Spirits can be born in Soul Society as much as in the living world, with the shinigami acting to balance the souls.

Intruders can pass through the Senkaimon in the same manner, but only in soul form. This allows spiritual beings, such as Ichigo in his Shinigami form, to enter without permission. Humans can also use such a gate through the use of Reishihenkanki (霊子変換機; lit. spirit exchangers), which convert solid matter into Reishi's. While this method uses the same gate, the lack of a Hell Butterfly forces intruders to pass through the Dangai, a bordering dimension between the human world and Soul Society (not to be confused with Hueco Mundo). This is much more dangerous to do, as souls that cannot pass through before the gate to Soul Society closes are trapped there forever.

Finally, Hollows can also directly rip a hole to Soul Society from Hueco Mundo, or in the case of Arrancar, using their ability, Garganta.

When people die they are assigned a number to a part of Soul Society according to when they died. Spirits can be born in soul society as much as in the living world with the shinigami acting to balance the souls.

Senkiamon
    The Senkaimon (穿界門; world penetration gate) is the dimestional gateway which Shinigami use to come and leave Soul Society by unlocking it. When guided by a Hell Butterfly, the Senkaimon takes the form of a waiting room entered through a sliding door. Humans can also use such a gate through the use of Reishihenkanki (霊子変換機; spirit exchangers), which convert solid matter into spirit particles. A variant on this gate using four marked points can allow entire towns to be moved into Soul Society, as is done to Karakura Town to prevent Sōsuke Aizen from destroying it.

Intruders can pass through the senkaimon in the same manner. While this method uses the same gate, the lack of a Hell Butterfly forces intruders to pass through the Dangai (断界; prohibiting world),. This is much more dangerous to do, as souls that cannot pass through before the gate to Soul Society closes are trapped there forever. It is possible for Seireitei to deactivate these mechanisms, allowing Shinigami or humans to traverse the dangai safely. While the Senkaimon are run by the Kidō Corps, during the Shūsuke Amagai arc it is shown that there are private Senkaimon own by rich families.

Hell Butterflys
    Hell Butterfly (地獄蝶, jigokuchō) are completely black butterflies that serve various purposes. They guide the Shinigami through the Senkaimon when travelling between Soul Society and the Human World, thereby saving them from the inconvenience of passing through Dangai. Hell Butterflies are also used as messengers between Shinigami, often carrying important orders. It is implied that Hell Butterflies are bred and taken care of by Shinigami in Seireitei, the latter task being carried out usually by new and inexperienced members of the Gotei 13. Hell Butterflies, like the Shinigami themselves, are only visible to spiritually aware beings
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net

Accessing the Soul Society
    Page 1 of 1