Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Bleach - Rising Insanity Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Bleach - Rising Insanity Coldrai COLD RAI Bleach - Rising Insanity Ronin THE RONIN Bleach - Rising Insanity Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Bleach - Rising Insanity Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Bleach - Rising Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xander Hallows

Bleach - Rising Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Bleach - Rising Insanity   Bleach - Rising Insanity I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:05 am

THE SETTING
Meteor Arc: In the year 2130A.D., over a century after the defeat of the quincy organization Vandenriech, the same that nearly wiped out all of Seireitei in the Quincy Arc. Soul Society is now faced with a new and unknown threat that is somehow affecting the balance of souls, if the balance of souls should break then the worlds would undoubtedly crash into each other creating pure and utter chaos.

FORUM STATUS
Under Construction but almost ready.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
Rising Insanity consists of all the worlds and those in between, including Hell, Hueco Mundo, Many areas on earth such as Tokyo and London, Soul Society and Heaven which includes the Squad Zero areas and the Soul King's Palace. We have our own staff widget (Although we are in need of more staff members) and Affiliated & Advertised widget. We have our own stat system which enables the rp to go exactly like the anime of bleach and even have templates for all the races plus some of our very own races, from Sinners to Gods such as the Soul King and Sosuke Aizen we have them all.
We have created a way for Shinigami to naturally become Vizards (Naturally meaning without the hogyoku), and a way for Quincies to naturally AND safely become Ghuls (A Quincy/Hollow race created by me), even a system for Hollows to reach Arrancar level meaning a way to go from Hollow-Gillian-Ajucah-Vosto Lord-Arrancar. The systems we have enable RP to go as if it was in the actual anime making RP here go beyond the average Bleach RP so please check it out.

FORUM LINK
risinginsanity.forumotion.com

NOTE TO THE HEAD ADMIN HERE
I will advertise this site on my forum in return for this, If you like anything custom of mine on my forum I would be glad to share, just talk to me about it.
Back to top Go down

Bleach - Rising Insanity
Page 1 of 1